Viewing 15 topics - 266,221 through 266,235 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi- I have a few general questions that perhaps a guru can answer. 1) What the difference between t…
4 replies
Why would checksum_agg return the same value, though the column lists are different. The Bina…
4 replies
I am writing a vb.net application using MSDE. My user is asking me to provide him a backup and rest…
3 replies
In MS Access, I could create an expression and use its results in another expression very easily bu…
3 replies
Hi:gurus, I am setting a trigger on a table that inserts some information about the user accessing …
3 replies
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Cannot creat…
2 replies
Can i store my table with original and alias name,is it possible in sql-server? Thanks
5 replies
Folks: Today, we use a VB6 app to parse, process and load a 650MB ASCII text file to a MS…
1 replies
I have a text file I'm trying to import into a table (through a scheduled DTS package). The f…
4 replies
Hard as this is to believe some members of the team are starting to think about what we do post Yuk…
1 replies
I have a job scheduled via SQLAgent, it failed with the error " Could not connect to server (local)…
1 replies
Hi All. Can someone help with the following:- I have a database table with a text field in it which…
1 replies
Is it possible to give the right to run Profiler for developers without giving them sysadmin fixed …
1 replies
How to configure Microsoft operational manager for monitoring Sqlserver ? --sntiwary
2 replies
Here's a sample query I am writing: select a.department, a.mgr_id, a.emp1_id, a.emp2_id from dept_t…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,221 through 266,235 (of 284,159 total)