Viewing 15 topics - 266,236 through 266,250 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to pull data out of a tabel and parse it on carriage returns selecting only the data after t…
4 replies
Dear everyone, Say to create String ID and this ID will be incremented by 1 e.g. A0001 and when new…
12 replies
Hello all, I have 8 tables that need to be exported as text files at the end of each month, date st…
2 replies
We have recently installed Yukon. I'm able to create a simple report but I cannot deploy it.&…
1 replies
Hi all, I have a VB app that feeds a string to a stored procedure. I am running into truncati…
8 replies
Hi All, II have a question on Transaction commit/rollback. Question My understanding is that untill…
2 replies
thanks for your help, i got a kind off tricky requirement here. the query that i write has to retur…
24 replies
I need to save the DB Diagram (or have the ability to save in an acceptable file format). Anyone ha…
5 replies
Hello, I have run sql server 2000 and analysis manager on my laptop for a few months with no probs.…
3 replies
Is there a better way to delete records from one table where not in another table than DELETE FROM …
3 replies
Is this, perhaps, something we have configured wrong, but when we are requesting reports they are t…
16 replies
Is there a limitation to the number of tables used in a SQL query or a limitation in the number of …
5 replies
I created login and gave restricted rights (dbreader) to user for development database. The user wi…
5 replies
is it possible to create views in mssql2000 which accepts param
2 replies
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,236 through 266,250 (of 284,159 total)