Viewing 15 topics - 266,206 through 266,220 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Whilst I was away the following happened 1) The C: drive on the SQL server ran out of Disk SPace 2)…
5 replies
Dear all, Say to use DateAdd() function to add 1 day, 1 hour & 1 minute to the datetime '2004-0…
6 replies
Hi All, I am getting an error saying that there is no "Begin" statement, even though it is present …
15 replies
I have my SQLServer 2000 installed on my server and the password is set to 'a' , The issue I a…
4 replies
I have a table which is show below. i want to write a SQL which gives me the following result FEmpI…
12 replies
Hi. Does any one have any suggestions on how I may be notified via email (Example: Mail Session/Ope…
2 replies
I have a table called "PROD" that contains summarized data from other "DETAIL" tables. Whenever a "…
3 replies
Hi, I required to take the backup of the database and got the message saying that the ODBC SQ…
3 replies
A query that deletes the log entries that are older than the last 10 runs. Since some packages may …
1 replies
I have a problem that has been driving me nuts which you SQL guru's will no doubt say is simple, so…
2 replies
Okay, I know this is child's play for some of you, but I'm going nuts. Here is a SELECT state…
7 replies
Cannot establish a connection to SQL Server 2K sp3a remotely Ok, here's the scenario. 1. Windows Se…
4 replies
Hi all -- I am using MS SQL 2000 and cannot use the BIT data type because the software accessing th…
9 replies
Can you create a temp table in a stored procedure from another stored procedure that returns a reco…
3 replies
I need help on how to approach this. I have a table that contains trip information. ---table trip_i…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,206 through 266,220 (of 284,159 total)