Viewing 15 topics - 266,176 through 266,190 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have 2 servers, Test & Prod. Prod has all the data. Test's applications and DBs have already…
2 replies
I have a SQL 7.0 server that has a linked server to a recently upgraded SQL 2000 server. Before th…
2 replies
I want to analyse my queries on performance side . So want to know, is there is any article or any …
3 replies
Hi, I am having trouble working out the best way of solving a problem and I was hoping someone here…
5 replies
HI! I want to get positive and negative sums of one product, how can i do that? My query: se…
3 replies
I am getting the following error when creating a send mail task in DTS (SQL2K SP3a Win 2K SP3). Err…
2 replies
Plz suggest how can i change the authentication mode for already created login,bcz that option come…
1 replies
Hi All, I hope you can help. I have a menu table setup as follows: MenuID …
1 replies
Hello Everybody I want to use bcp command line utility. I have one server where IIS is installed. N…
1 replies
As a precautionary measure once SQL Server 2000 is installed, I create my admin id's and remove the…
2 replies
Hi, I am looking for a tool (like doxygen) that takes comments in stored procedures and turns them …
2 replies
Hi, At 2:00pm every day we run transaction log backups for about 10 databases. These backups on av…
1 replies
Does anyone foresee any issues of going from an XX domain to a YY domain. The service account will …
1 replies
Hi is it possible to call a stored procedure from t-SQL. like select raised_date from table where i…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,176 through 266,190 (of 284,159 total)