Viewing 15 topics - 266,191 through 266,205 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a datetime column. I want to update the time portion of the column with a value. The value I…
2 replies
Hi All, I'm trying to accomplish the following: Get counts based on TIV ranges, for example:…
3 replies
We are running SQL Query analyser to write stored procedure code, yet on saving code, from time to …
4 replies
I used sqlmaint to scheduler backup jobs for Full database backup (ones per date), transaction…
2 replies
I'm trying to set up a linked server connection between a SQL Server 7.0 db & an Oracle 8.i in…
3 replies
Is there an easy way to get the number of records inserted or updated from an insert or update…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
7 replies
For the longest time the nightly Sql backup job of a particular server took about 30 minutes t…
6 replies
I have a query that does a Select from a VIEW consisting of 4 tables. Since this is PeopleSoft…
5 replies
I'm trying to find someone who can help me with SQL script on sequential numbering. But, the t…
7 replies
I am having trouble installing this trial version of SQL RS (downloaded from MSDN site). It seems t…
3 replies
In Access, how do I get a text cell to retain a space with no other data?
4 replies
At my place of work we have three independent teams of developers. Each group uses their own progra…
3 replies
What is the easiet way to print records from a SQL table?
5 replies
When you get a new machine, what are some of your favorite sps or triggers to install? I use SQL SM…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,191 through 266,205 (of 284,159 total)