Viewing 15 topics - 266,161 through 266,175 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
MSSQL2K / SP3 ... Is there a way in TSQL to check to see if the SQL Server Agent is running? I need…
3 replies
I am trying to use the following script to test dates in a column from a Foxpro source. If Year( D…
2 replies
What I'm trying to do: I need to dump a list of all FormulaNumbers in the database (there are…
3 replies
How do I do the following? 1) Do I put the 0700 in quotes or not? ...DATEPART(hh,@start_date_time) …
3 replies
Dear everyone, I use AFTER INSERT triggers to insert records in one table based on another table. W…
1 replies
Hello, I've got a question about restarting the MSSQLSERVER service in Windows. I need to do that e…
12 replies
I want to set a holiday flag on a temp table if a date on my temp table(@Orig_Calendar) is in the h…
1 replies
Hi All, I have the following scenario. I need to create sums for a field in a view grouped o…
3 replies
Guys, can anyone help, I have an ntext field in a content manager database table the field is calle…
2 replies
Hi: I need execute an Oracle oracle stored procedure from sqlserver 2000 stored procedure. The orac…
3 replies
How can I identify which DTS Package a scheduled job is executing. For example, I have three …
4 replies
DBAs, What is the best way to determine the total number of data elements/fields in a SQL Se…
2 replies
DBAs, What is the best way to determine the total number of data elements/fields in a SQL Ser…
1 replies
Hi, (sorry for the dodgy title) I have 3 tables: <SCHEMA> tblProduct pro…
6 replies
Is there a way to aggregate strings (concatenate), in a similar way as the Sum functions does with …
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,161 through 266,175 (of 284,159 total)