Viewing 15 topics - 265,726 through 265,740 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How can we migrate the below which is in Oracle in SQL Server -- BLOB JUNK AMOUNT := DBM…
2 replies
Greetings guys! Is there an article or some consensus somewhere about common column names such as: …
5 replies
I have a Development and production server that are Identical. I am calling a stored procedur…
11 replies
Hello all, I hope someone will be able to help me out with a problem. I have 2 tables Famili…
5 replies
.NET managed code seems like a good idea at first, but doesn't the idea of the garbage collector sw…
20 replies
Hi, We are installing a database which is expected to grow at the rate of 100GB/Month and extend to…
7 replies
Apologies if this has been brought up before, I couldn't find anything about it anywhere. How do yo…
6 replies
Earlier today I was working with a query that selected several fields and then used a group by to e…
1 replies
I've written the following statement in Query Analyzer and it works fine: select a.orderbook…
5 replies
hI FRIENDS I HAVE DATA LIKE FOLLOWING Master Type 1111111111 Avail 1…
18 replies
I have tried to exlain this questiona few times and its hard to... bear with me. I have a tab…
11 replies
Thats the best subject I could come up with If I have the name of a table as a varchar, how c…
3 replies
Hello all: Given the following situation Customer_No Date &…
4 replies
I'm having some problems trying to query a table that is set up like so: NIGO ID INTERNALID EV…
1 replies
Dear experts, I would greatly appreciate if you can provide the following helps: 1. How to check th…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,726 through 265,740 (of 284,162 total)