Viewing 15 topics - 265,741 through 265,755 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I find myself in a situation where I have to justify in a concrete, rubber meets the road m…
23 replies
Hi...I'm new with SQL Server, so please bear with me.. I am converting a query to this store…
11 replies
I've tried to do a backup of some databases from SQL Server 2000 on network share on File server un…
5 replies
(This posting is similar to my other posting in this forum) Has anyone succesfully deployed reports…
3 replies
Help! We are encountering this error so often now. It is puzzling and making our manage…
11 replies
I have a couple custom database that I am building. They will be 3NF with several many to man…
4 replies
Hi folks, Can anyone please tell me how to force the optimizer to NOT use any cached execution plan…
1 replies
I am trying to query the output of a stored procedure. However I am getting a syntax error. E.x: SE…
7 replies
Does anyone have any script that would show users of all databases on a server. any help will be gr…
8 replies
Hi, Is there any way to return variable and recordset, for example if object_id('return_var_and_rec…
3 replies
I have a table with about 7 million records, and I need to do a fairly simple UPDATE command w…
9 replies
Hey! About once a day our production Windows 2003 - SQL 2000 SP3a machine has its user connect…
4 replies
Has anyone heard if Microsoft is planning on retiring (or phasing out support of) Sql Server 7? It …
5 replies
Hi- I had posted an earlier message about applying differential backups to large databases as a pos…
3 replies
Hi- I am trying to avoid moving a large (6 gig) database file from one server to another (developme…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,741 through 265,755 (of 284,162 total)