Viewing 15 topics - 265,711 through 265,725 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are upgrading from SQL Server 2000 Standard to Enterprise Edition. Questions. (1) We are c…
1 replies
we are going to try and convert a legacy mainframe application for tracking problems and change req…
1 replies
I have created an Activex Script which happily outputs to a formatted Excel Workbook. But I want mo…
1 replies
We have two servers GS1 and LPT. LPT server is not linked on GS1. The following script works fine …
1 replies
I have a remote user connected to our server via VPN. Whenver he tries to create an ODBC conne…
4 replies
I am trying to install RS on a IIS server and have the RS DB on different server. As soon as …
2 replies
I found this wonderful function from Antares686 in response to a question, but I don't quite unders…
3 replies
I got two servers SERV_A (DATABASE_A -> TABLE_A) AND SERV_B (DATABASE_B -> TABLE_B) When i ex…
4 replies
Posted - 03/25/2004 : 08:30:10 Hi, Can we str…
3 replies
I am setting up a Time dimension for my olap cube. I would like to be able to set up a level …
4 replies
I am having a problem getting the SP_PROCESSMAIL procedure to work on my SQL 7.0 box. I have a mapi…
2 replies
I have been doing SQL for years.. I hate to admit it, but I have always just put up with it.. Of co…
2 replies
How do I run CVS Command Line Commands using SQL SERVER. CVS -d:pserver:xxxxx@host:CVSROOT login. I…
1 replies
The code below checks for, and deletes, the appropriate table, how do I do the SAME THING - except …
4 replies
Hi, I am SQL DBA\Developer for an application whose SQL database undergoes significant changes duri…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,711 through 265,725 (of 284,162 total)