Viewing 15 topics - 265,411 through 265,425 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi everyone, I received this netsend from SQL Server Agent: Unable to read local eventlog (reason: …
8 replies
Hello, I was hoping someone has had some experience with this error: Server: Msg 7399, Level 16, St…
3 replies
I came acrross a problematic stored porcedure who is taking a LONG time to execute and the sy…
12 replies
I am trying to gather information on what permissions and roles the DBA should have to the server w…
3 replies
As far as Performance is concerened. What are the basic things that need attention in a SQL Server …
2 replies
Hi guys, I have a quite large SAP database of 250+GB. We are planning to implement the SAP IS-U (th…
2 replies
I could able to create an xml file from my table using SELECT 1 as Tag ,NULL …
1 replies
How do I run CVS commands through sql server xp_cmdshell. If I run eg. xp_cmdshell 'cvs -d :pserver…
2 replies
Please forgive my ignorance! I have a table with a TimeStamp column on it. The timestamp colum…
8 replies
Hello everyone, I've been creating DTS packages for about 5 months now and was wondering how to do …
3 replies
Would someone please describe to me the new SQL Server Reporting Services? Where may I find mo…
1 replies
I'am using the following query in query analyser(QA) to get the table name and rows in a user…
3 replies
Hi All, Got a quick question general question. How do I stop/start/restart a service on anoth…
3 replies
Hi Can any one guide me how to invoke a DTS package from Web Browser. Thanks Ramesh
2 replies
Hi all I've got a stored procedured in SQLServer 2000, it has a TINYINT parameter and all it does i…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,411 through 265,425 (of 284,163 total)