Viewing 15 topics - 265,396 through 265,410 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there any advantage to using char(1) vs smallint in terms of data analysis? Or in query speed? I…
2 replies
We have a database that consists of a number of static tables, several tables that are rebuilt from…
3 replies
What is the difference between rebuilding/defragging indexes in T-SQL vs the optimizations availabl…
3 replies
Hello all Just had a weird thing happen at a client's installation. Long story short, we dete…
4 replies
I have to append a series of numbers to the end of a column in the oputput, starting at 800 and inc…
2 replies
I'm trying to convert another developer's Access query to a stored procedure or function. In …
3 replies
I have read somewhere that one of the SQL Server 2000 resource kits contains a spreadsheet called "…
1 replies
I need to make a report with a datasource from more databases. Input parameter on a report de…
2 replies
am going to install sql server 2000 in a new server. The data files are going to be in the F …
1 replies
I'm new to writing triggers. The following simple trigger works fine. However, is there anything I …
5 replies
Hello everyone, My company is in the process of an application rewrite. For the s…
4 replies
I would like to insert rows into tableX from TableY where they already do not exist in table…
4 replies
From what I've read, SQL2000 shouldn't lock tables during the initial snapshot for transactional re…
2 replies
Like me, you have probably been 'bugged' by the extra line added when you use the enter key. I have…
5 replies
Hi all, I got a database which recently has shrunk so suddenly. One day it was like 3 GB and …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,396 through 265,410 (of 284,163 total)