Viewing 15 topics - 265,426 through 265,440 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Guys, Just developing a new system and ive just done some calculations for the amount of …
8 replies
Hi, MSSQL 2000 w/SP3a I experience the following error message in Enterprise Manager's (EM) Taskpa…
4 replies
Hi Please pass on some examples if anyone has used the sp_oacreate stored procedure to create…
2 replies
Currently we have about 10 SQL Servers in prod and am using SQL Server Agent jobs to run backups, i…
Anonymous
9 replies
Hi all , I need to increase the length of a UDD . Are there any functions to achieve th…
3 replies
Hi, I have written an application using VB with a SQL 2000 database. This application is used to im…
2 replies
I have to delete daily large amount of data older than 60 days. During deleting, I found other user…
2 replies
I have done some searching in the BOL looking for a way to check the existence of a table in TEMPDB…
2 replies
Hello, >I have a text file that contains names and races. The names are text values but the race…
2 replies
created linked server works fine for other databases and then attached new database and when i try…
2 replies
I wrote an app in VB that connects to a company's website (we are a reseller) and automatically pla…
2 replies
Is there a quert or script to determine which users are logged into which databases? Thanks
3 replies
I have concerns on the size of a transaction log for a database. The database was created and …
8 replies
I have a 20 step DTS job that executes 1 step at a time. How can I move step #14 to become step #9 …
1 replies
Can anyone explain how the sysprotects.columns field works? This stores column level permissions o…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,426 through 265,440 (of 284,163 total)