Viewing 15 topics - 265,351 through 265,365 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I've written an extended stored procedure that makes a socket connection and returns data. The proc…
1 replies
Hi All, I have number of students and six classes. I use SQL Server 7. In some classes student can …
3 replies
Help! I need to change a system DSN at runtime. Here's the scenario: We have a bunch of Cryst…
4 replies
How do I remove individual backups from my backup device (to disk)? The backup is crated by a sched…
6 replies
Without executing master..xp_cmdshell, does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a file fro…
7 replies
I am a developer, so excuse my lack of networking knowledge and misuse of terminology. My company …
3 replies
Has anyone ever had experience where a sql server 2000 backup would "sometimes" cause the serv…
2 replies
Does anybody here use one of these products: VERITAS Storage Replicator DoubleTake LEGATO RepliStor…
4 replies
Hi, I am new to this forums. I am learning sql server 2000. I want to know which book could be go…
2 replies
I could able to create an xml file from my table using SELECT 1 as Tag ,NULL …
1 replies
Hello, a sql user would like to see if his jobs (DTS) has run or not. I gave him datarea…
9 replies
Hi, I am building a view that links three tables. One of these Tables has the following structure. …
5 replies
Hello, SQL 7 w/SP2 Can you update the values in a temp using UPDATE and values from another te…
1 replies
Environment: SQL Server 2000 Version 8.00.760 (Intel IA 64), Windows 2003 Server Problem: Server d…
6 replies
I am trying to installed SQL 2000 book online only by running sqlbolsetup and put it in a netw…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,351 through 265,365 (of 284,163 total)