Viewing 15 topics - 265,336 through 265,350 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi folks! We have a database on a central SQL2K which is merge replicated with 5 remote SQL2K. The …
1 replies
Morning. I have been having a problem with my SQL Server 2000 for 2 days now and I am hoping that …
3 replies
A developer's proc is bottlenecking in production. The statement that seems to hang for 30 se…
6 replies
This question was posed to me by a co-worker and I found that I couldn't answer it as easily as I f…
4 replies
There is option to select top 10 * from sales but now i want to select botton 10 from sales t…
2 replies
A colleague mentioned in passing the other day that he thought it's possible to just build an index…
5 replies
Hi there, I've got a 65- table SQL Server 2000 database, and I'm considering using the Index Tunin…
4 replies
Ok, I am going mad trying to get this to work. When I script my stored procedures I get simil…
1 replies
Hi, I 've got a query where where my result consists of a [Product Code] column, followed by t…
2 replies
Hello - could someone assist please re the above error? I am running 2 instances, in Enterprise Man…
7 replies
I created a program that will dettach a database at night so it can be backedup to regular tape (vi…
1 replies
Hi! I have a query that makes tempdb as large as 20GB and exceed the disk space on the drive …
5 replies
What is the difference between sysprotects and syspermissions tables? Ben
1 replies
Hello All, Someone asked me today about FOR BROWSE and I got stumped. I use in most of the cases NO…
1 replies
I have and ASP.NET and VB.NET application that needs to copy selected stored procedures from one SQ…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,336 through 265,350 (of 284,163 total)