Viewing 15 topics - 265,321 through 265,335 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I have a question about SQL 2000 running on Win 2000. If we have four 73G drives…
7 replies
What will be working difference between the 2 Queries in SQL Server. Type #1 update a s…
1 replies
What minimum appropriate permissions would a user have who would complete imports and exports. Shou…
4 replies
All, I have a server that ran out of drive space. Added new drive reconfigured raid and resiz…
2 replies
I read a couple of posts and I'm not too sure this is possible, but I will try asking. We have seve…
12 replies
I have a dumb question. The last page on "Database Maintenacne Plan Wizard" gives a des…
3 replies
This is my first post and I am hoping someone can help me. My DTS jobs are not working. From …
1 replies
I have a table as shown below whose primary key is an identity. I want to have a stored proce…
4 replies
When I run profiler to trace an application, it records all SQL statements and activity the main ex…
1 replies
Hi, I have to choose between a 2003 server and a 2000 server for my SLQ Cluster. Have you feedback …
1 replies
I thought I saw a thread related to this topic a few weeks ago but can't find it. What are the step…
1 replies
hi all, I want to create a user that only can select, insert, update, delete on a spec…
2 replies
I am new to MSSqlServer 2000 and I am doing a backup of a database using the maintenance plan and I…
5 replies
Hi! Today I had tempdb log growing to very large size (~17GB). When I asked one of the devel…
3 replies
Does the latest SQL server "Yukon" Beta ship with MSDN Enterprise or not? Anybody know where all th…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,321 through 265,335 (of 284,163 total)