Viewing 15 topics - 264,931 through 264,945 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to pass multiple values from a web app via a single parameter to a stored procedure. I …
2 replies
Anyone ever encountered this problem before or have any suggestions? Let me know also if you need m…
1 replies
Here's the problem. I wrote a stored procedure that will backup all of my databases on my SQL…
6 replies
Hi, I am able to send normal mails from SQL Server with no attachments. But when i am trying to sen…
3 replies
I'm trying to upgrade from 8.00.760 to 8.00.818. When I apply the patch, it appears to run, but th…
3 replies
I work in a shop that is very strict about designing first, coding later. We use Visio for Enterpri…
3 replies
I've deleted all the id's of my SQL server with the exception of a few. There are currently 4 data…
4 replies
DECLARE @x VARCHAR(10) SET @x = 'SQL' SELECT * FROM TABLE1 WHERE COL1 = 'SOMETHING' AND COL2 CASE W…
2 replies
HI. If we go to a san/nas environment, can we put our database files, (mdf's and ldf's) on tha…
3 replies
Hello All, I getting SSN (hundreds of thousand of rows) from various sources, so there are many cas…
5 replies
I am inserting a new record into a table in a stored procedure. Do I always have to insert a value…
1 replies
I am trying to calculate percentage in select statement but i am getting wrong result, please help …
2 replies
I have a table that does not have an index. There are some duplicate rows in the table…
3 replies
I need to get a list of tables where there is an identity field. I didn't find these informat…
6 replies
I'm new to SQL but have taken a couple classes. I know how to backup and restore a database, but I'…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,931 through 264,945 (of 284,165 total)