Viewing 15 topics - 264,916 through 264,930 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to set up a link between a DB2 on Red Hat Linux 8 and a SQL 20…
1 replies
Well that's the question. My company is in the process of releasing a fairly large .NET appli…
3 replies
Hi, Is that possible to pass a table to stroed procedure, if yes would please give me one example? …
11 replies
I have a database that I do a lot of transactions with. I delete all of the data daily. We also bac…
14 replies
HI All, I've attached a data base from a software vendor, he has users defined, for his data base (…
3 replies
Hi All, I was doing EOD(runs with SP) process from front end, Sometimes I need to stop the EOD. I h…
1 replies
i have created one job which will take daily backup from the server at 12:00 pm, but now what i wan…
1 replies
I am trying to find a way to update multiple columns in a table using a select statement. I would l…
5 replies
i am finding duplicates like this SELECT ChstoragelocationCode FROM &n…
3 replies
I need average a field, but I don't want to include ceros or nulls. I tried with sum() and count() …
1 replies
Currently I have a standard query that passes multiple (dynamic) values(1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,0,11,12) fr…
3 replies
Hello, I'm currently learning SQL Server and have had years of experience with Microsoft Access.&nb…
8 replies
I've seen multiple examples of how to store a simple hierarchy such as an Org Chart for a company, …
4 replies
I am looking into two possible design alternatives to model an item hierarchy. Here is the hierarch…
1 replies
I found the following errors in our SQL Server. I/O error 1450(Insufficient system resources exist…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,916 through 264,930 (of 284,166 total)