Viewing 15 topics - 264,946 through 264,960 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a DTS package where I copy some columns and derive a column in the destination table ba…
1 replies
This query works fine in Access select col1 + col1 as expr1, expr1 * 2 as twice_expr1 from a_table…
4 replies
I need to read columns in first table and insert it as rows in second table. (Like a pivot table). …
4 replies
Can someone shed some light on this for me? Each of these conditions in my where clause work …
5 replies
What is the criteria for a view to show up under linked servers\views? My own user defines views do…
3 replies
Hi there, I would like to know what security group I should give our people who need to install ven…
1 replies
The Microsoft SQL full-text indexing seems to be working fine, however why does it only work when I…
1 replies
Here is my trigger code. CREATE TRIGGER insert_into_emp ON emp FOR INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE AS SET XACT…
5 replies
Hi, I am working on a project that uses a MSDE 1.0 database. After performing a large number of tra…
1 replies
Hello, I have a question about server configuratioin. What would you choose between servers 1x2.4G…
3 replies
Hi All, Till now we had outlook client installed on our SQL server and we were getting email notifi…
9 replies
I have 2 tables, linked on a policy number. I currently have defined as CHAR(12). This m…
2 replies
Hello everybody, I have a problem that looks easy but it's not Basically I have a table with 3 fie…
2 replies
I have installed Sql Server 2000 with option of 'Client Tools Only'. When I tried to click 'O…
10 replies
What is the explanation of when triggers fire when doing an insert into using a select statement? I…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,946 through 264,960 (of 284,165 total)