Viewing 15 topics - 264,841 through 264,855 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
3 replies
I need to run a script to check any open transactions on the database for the last 2 hours. The app…
3 replies
I tried to import with DTS an Oracle database to a SQL Server database. I realise this task with on…
2 replies
i want to know how to add some text at the starting and at the end in all records in a specific fie…
2 replies
Hello All, I'm a developer with an issue that I may have resolved on my own but am not convinc…
1 replies
Can you find in the system tables or views any clasification of sql server errors? I mean you can c…
3 replies
Hello: I get the following error message when I try to backup or restore a database from EM: sqlser…
7 replies
I have the following complex query ... I want totals for each Merchant such as for PointsIssued and…
1 replies
Hi everyone I have an application that keep creating new tables in a database. How would merge rep…
2 replies
Hi, I have a local SQL Server database. We use a provider to host our website. They sup…
3 replies
my topic is "Serious Problem" pls reply my question if ur expert in casting and converting. becoz o…
3 replies
i need help again. I am creating a forum and I need to know how to extract the last user to reply t…
3 replies
Please let me know when i copy a table from database A into Database B, does it copy the constraint…
2 replies
I have a table of items, with multiple records for each item, representing different prices for dif…
3 replies
Hi all, Just working on trying to get merge replication with SQL CE Anyone had any joy on this.. I …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,841 through 264,855 (of 284,166 total)