Viewing 15 topics - 264,736 through 264,750 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
In a previous job interview, I recall the hiring manager asking me what I thought of Oracle (I was …
96 replies
Hi, Here is the Command I have in a Job step: exec sp_addumpdevice 'disk','aisys_bu','e:\ai_prod_ba…
2 replies
Hi, I have a subreport whose value needs to be displayed in each page of my report. How can …
5 replies
Hello all, Two days ago our production database had a set of three non related tables truncated, on…
7 replies
From http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2000/maintain/failclus.mspx Renaming a …
1 replies
Hi Please let me know the difference between PUSH & PULL Methods of Replication,, or direct me …
3 replies
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to monitor a Agent job outside of SQL Agent mail.&n…
2 replies
I am trying to dump data from SQL Server via a DTS Package into an Excel file. I want to dump …
1 replies
The domain account used on all 6 of our SQL servers is being retired and we must switch to a new AD…
2 replies
Hi, I have a sql 2000 server under windows 2000 server with raid 5. Now I want move my sq…
3 replies
Should MSSQLServerOLAPService service be logged in as 'LocalSystem' or as the Domain account that S…
1 replies
Hi all, here's a challenging problem. Say, I have a 2-column table: the first column is the user ID…
8 replies
Thank you for the replies! Maybe I should've been more clear about the issue - I have raw data ret…
2 replies
Does anyone use Microsoft Data Analyzer ? Can anyone give any comment on the product? Is…
1 replies
Ok here's the deal... We recently deleted and re-created a Stored Procedure through Enterprise Mana…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,736 through 264,750 (of 284,166 total)