Viewing 15 topics - 264,541 through 264,555 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
When I run this query in QA: SELECT DATEADD( SUBSTRING(FREQUNIT,1,LEN(FREQUNIT)-1), &nbs…
2 replies
I have export jobs that previously have been executing without any errors. Now, these jobs are fail…
2 replies
I have yanked all my hair out over this. I have a sql server box that despite giving the SQLs…
5 replies
what is the difference between indexing and sorting
1 replies
Hello, I have a table with three columns: 1920 | ID16 | Value1 1922 | ID16 | Value1 1923 | ID19 | V…
12 replies
Poked around some but I couldn't find a workable 'If exists' example to test if a DB is already ena…
3 replies
I have a clustered index which had 80% Scan Density and 24% Extent Scan Fragmentation. After runnin…
1 replies
This may be easy but I haven't found how to do this... I need to return a set of re…
4 replies
Is there anyway to encrypt a stored procedure? like in 'master', you cant edit any of the stored pr…
4 replies
Can anyone recommend a SQL management tool that is web based. We currently use OEM for Oracle and w…
3 replies
I don't know how many of you have experienced this, but I've had to work on workstations that didn'…
2 replies
Hi! What I'd like to do is: UPDATE table1 SET A_TEXT_COLUMN = (SELECT another_text_col…
3 replies
Is there anyway to encrypt a stored procedure? like in 'master', you cant edit any of the stored pr…
1 replies
How do I deny access to a database from all applications except my custom application? I…
7 replies
Hello All, I am sure - i am posting my queries at a place where i can find the right help. I am new…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,541 through 264,555 (of 284,167 total)