Viewing 15 topics - 264,526 through 264,540 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all! I am new to sql server central, I hope I chose the right forum for posting. My problem is a…
4 replies
Is there any script that can retrieve for me the username and password used by developers to create…
3 replies
Database roles are contained in a field (roles) found in the sysusers system table. The field…
3 replies
I am trying to address the ANSI warning message with "SET ANSI_WARNINGS OFF" Warning: Null value is…
1 replies
I have three stored procedures that do the flowing tasks: 1. connect to and add logins for 1…
3 replies
I get an error not authorized to xp_cmdshell when I run the following: DECLARE @bcp as varchar…
11 replies
I have a problem I need some help with. We have an application that is a desktop MSDE solution (.NE…
2 replies
I have two entries for sa in the sysxlogins table. The problem is that one of them has a NULL passw…
3 replies
Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right forum for posting this, but here goes. I use Query A…
2 replies
Were evaluating using a network switch as a failover "manager". The switch will direct traffic to e…
1 replies
I am trying to test out the setting up of mail to notify when a job has completed. I have SQL…
3 replies
I am working on testing a new system. The current production system is using a server with SQL Serv…
1 replies
Hello, I'm a newbie. One of our developers needs to "Select from system objects in the msdb d…
6 replies
I would like to Drop a user I have created in code, but only if the user is not being used in anoth…
1 replies
We are upgrading to Win 2003 Advanced server SQL Server 2k with 32 gig memory. Native m…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,526 through 264,540 (of 284,167 total)