Viewing 15 topics - 264,421 through 264,435 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
A friend of mine recently said that he remembered reading an article where it was suggested that a …
2 replies
I can not connect from a web form to SQLserver 2000, i have sql autent. i get the next error "acces…
0 replies
We have installed SQL Server 2000 on a Windows 2000 Advance Server. On a different PC we map…
5 replies
Folks, This one is deceptively hard when you get into it. Or maybe I'm just easily deceived!&…
14 replies
ON DELETE CASCADE Is it a good practice? If I have lots of PK-FK relationships with "ON DELETE CASC…
5 replies
The following query is a simple query, where I have introduced an extra "counting" column, which I …
3 replies
Hi Gurus, Sql server 2000 ,sp3 Analysis Services 2000,sp3 MOLAP 2 CPU Pentium III 1.2 GHz. 2 GB RAM…
4 replies
Hi all, We have an error ( see below ) when trying to insert into a Sybase Db from Sql Server (QA) …
1 replies
1) Is it possible, or logically sound to put 2 Fact tables in a single cube? 2) Is there a p…
2 replies
Can anybody help me with the proper syntax for calling a DB2 procedure from SQL Server. I hav…
1 replies
Hello to all. We have an issue when auditing a database. Here is the case and thank you in adavance…
4 replies
Hey y'all, I'm evaluating Reporting Services for a project, and a bit under the gun. Questions I ha…
2 replies
Hi there, I have a query: Declare @TableName Varchar(1000) DECLARE TOP10DATA_Cursor CURSOR FOR Sele…
1 replies
I have a problem using DTS with UDF object (under SQLServer 2000 sp3). Attempt to transfer data fro…
5 replies
Hi Friends, I have a doubt. When I was going through system stored procedures. I found …
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,421 through 264,435 (of 284,167 total)