Viewing 15 topics - 264,406 through 264,420 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can someone please tell me what I did wrong here. I'd replaced the double quote with a single quot…
1 replies
I have a sql stored procedure with a few input paramerters. I am inserting in the datatabase these …
1 replies
Hi! Is it possibel to call qn sql-script from another sql-script? BR Nils O. Norway
15 replies
We are replicating a table with a large text field (filled with XML results), which we have had to …
1 replies
How could I copy several tables from one owner to other in the same database ????? I have a databas…
5 replies
Hi Everyone has been so much help to me... Thanks.... I have restored a "master" DB from a difffer…
4 replies
I have Pivot Table users who have a need to access the member properties of a certain dimension. Is…
3 replies
Anyone know of any good security procedure documents out there?
3 replies
Hi everybody: I have the following configuration: SERVER1: windows server 2003 and sqlserver 2000. …
1 replies
deratopic viewers, I have been asked lately about the difference between attach DB and resto…
6 replies
Well I have run across an interesting problem with a date field that allows nulls. If an entry isn'…
7 replies
Hi everyone, i just found this forum and i hope you guys can give me some help. I have been w…
2 replies
I have an interesting issue with a store procedure [pasted at the bottom of this entry] On a regula…
4 replies
Hi All, I am running SQL 2000 ( 8.00.818 ) on Windows 2003 ( NT 5.2 (3790)). When I try to run : xp…
2 replies
I have a back process machine that has an application launcher. This launches a series of app…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,406 through 264,420 (of 284,167 total)