Viewing 15 topics - 264,436 through 264,450 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I'm going to install the SQL Server Desktop Engine but at following conditions: 1. I have no…
1 replies
Ok, I hope this is in the right Forum Topic. Anyway, I know there is a way to set the Number …
1 replies
Hi, If execute the following code USE tempdb GO CREATE TABLE #TEMP (ID [INT] NOT NULL) DECLARE @x …
2 replies
I am running the following SP. Once against SQL2K on WIN2K and it works just fine. I am running the…
4 replies
I have a table RoleModule (roleModule_ID, role_ID, Module_ID) I want to delete all rows from RoleMo…
4 replies
Hi, I had a question regarding the usage of indexes. Lets say I have a table on which I have …
4 replies
All, Does anyone have an example query that lists all databases in an instance an…
3 replies
Hi I have an app in Gupta (Centura) working throu ODBC to SQL2000. Currently works with the id…
2 replies
Hi, Just wondering who makes this .Net forum software and where it can be found? I've been using ph…
5 replies
I have been unable to find any tools to help me estimate table sizes. i.e. How much disk space is n…
3 replies
Can I backup a database to hd that is not in the server machine? Felipe Cavalcante
1 replies
Is there a way to restrict dbo access to a db in SQLServer 2000? I have a database that I need to&n…
4 replies
Hi, I'm looking for SQL Server best pratices in a ISP enviroment. We have SQL Server database that …
1 replies
I'm trying to remove a email address from a string, the string looks like this: From: System Admi…
2 replies
Hi All, Can I might increase identity current value on a table ? For example: -- Create produc…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,436 through 264,450 (of 284,167 total)