Viewing 15 topics - 264,391 through 264,405 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
After DBCC DBReindex ('ChgAttrHistoryHistoryDetails') , dbcc updateusage and sp_updatestats DBCC Sh…
2 replies
I am doing a paper for a college programming course. Does anyone know how many companies worldwide …
2 replies
Hi, I have a parent child relationship between two parents (Order Header and Order Line …
1 replies
Sorry to cross post but I have not had any replys (probably because I posted in the wrong…
2 replies
Hello, I have been rattling my brain about this error message I keep getting about a dozen times a …
1 replies
In SQL2K's Enterprise Manager, you can get the estimated table size by using the "Task Pad" view by…
2 replies
Hi All, the situation is: we have a table with identity column. For example: -- Create products tab…
3 replies
i have a column isDeleted in my particular Table, and i have one column DeletedDate, besides that c…
2 replies
I want to filter a result set by time after filtering by date. Basically I want to find out all&nbs…
5 replies
2 replies
Hi All, How do I find the edition of SQL Server7.0 installed Levi Jesus My Saviour
2 replies
HI. I noticed that I have about 4 LARGE log files When I did a dbcc sqlperf(logspace) I spotted the…
8 replies
Hi all, I have a problem with the log file being way too large. It is almost 4 gig in size an…
7 replies
Hi All Could you please help me with a script? I want to list all the stored procedure names, owne…
2 replies
We are now required to change standard sql account passwords every 45 days. Does anyone know if a s…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,391 through 264,405 (of 284,167 total)