Viewing 15 topics - 264,376 through 264,390 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, Well, this is what happens when someone else manages/changes your servers. I may resort to r…
8 replies
Hi I have an app in Gupta (Centura) working throu ODBC to SQL2000. Currently works with the id…
4 replies
I have this t-sql code that works fine alter table user_detail add foreign key(user_id) references …
4 replies
I have a bulk insert that worked great until I added a foreign key constraint on the table I am bul…
2 replies
Folks, We all have times when we need to run the same SQL repeatedly on multiple dbs. For ins…
10 replies
I'm working on a script to clean up data in an old access table before importing to SQL Server. I w…
4 replies
Can Process Administrator take care of sql profiler? Thanks
2 replies
Hi forum, I reinstalled SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition on Windows 2003 Server and applie…
1 replies
Given this: ---------------- SET XACT_ABORT ON begin tran update... update... commit tran return 1 …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.c K. Bria…
3 replies
I would like to use the information_schema (hereafter called i_s) views instead of querying system …
3 replies
We are now required to change standard sql account passwords every 45 days. Does anyone know if a s…
1 replies
Sorry, I should know this... If a userid ABC1234 has EXEC access to all of the following SPs, and c…
5 replies
I have a Transaction table. That undergo many changes recordwise. Now my Manager ask me to record t…
3 replies
Hello All, I'm trying to move the data from the processing server over to the production serve…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,376 through 264,390 (of 284,167 total)