Viewing 15 topics - 264,271 through 264,285 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi! I am trying to import a flat file into a table using the wizard.It is in fixed field format. I …
3 replies
Our sqlserver from our website is running very slow. From time to time we have timeouts in sqlstate…
3 replies
Hi All, I am running SQL Server 2000 (SP3a) on Win 2003 and have created Maint. plans to backup dat…
2 replies
Hi, I am working on a VB project that involves retrieval of data from two Sql Server databases.&nbs…
2 replies
HI, I want to write a DTS package, which will create an Excel file. I am using a stored procedure i…
2 replies
hi , I would like to change the following query into an update query where categ would be the field…
2 replies
Hi all, Could you help me move the system tables to a new filegroup? Otherwise, I have to move all&…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
11 replies
Running Win 2k Sp4, SQL 2000 SP3a We have two databases (PROD and STAGING) with about 40 tables in …
3 replies
Good Morning All, what is the best Editor for SQL Server that help us in writing and developing st…
3 replies
Good morning, I want to build a SQL statment dynamicaaly through a nvarchar variable so what is t…
3 replies
DBCC SHRINKFILE ( ALZDBA_Data_ObjectsDD20031130 , EMPTYFILE ) --DBCC execut…
2 replies
Hi i implemented transactional replication ,it was working fine but when i added one column in publ…
3 replies
I used ExecutePackageTask in one of my DTS Package to execute another DTS package. Recently I…
1 replies
Hi, I want to: 1)clean-up my database 2)remove all un-used userTables. At the moment, I have a spro…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,271 through 264,285 (of 284,169 total)