Viewing 15 topics - 264,256 through 264,270 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have set up a local package with an ftp task which aims to transfer a file from an AS400 to a 'SQ…
3 replies
We are thinking about hard-code the client with specific port number to avoid using UDP Port 1434. …
1 replies
Hi All. Can someone help with the following please. 3 tables BudgetCategory, Budget and BudgetHolde…
1 replies
Hello. I have been a DBA for several years, but grew into this position in my company. I will be be…
3 replies
What is the best way to obtain a list of which tables or indexes are on a FileGroup?
2 replies
I have been given the task of replicating our production database to a testing database at least ni…
5 replies
I have a stored procedure and I like to call this from select script. This stored procedure returns…
3 replies
This trigger below is based on self referencing table. The trigger will update MenuActive field set…
7 replies
Hi I am getting a wrong servername when i use @@servername Its giving me wrong servername as 'API-…
5 replies
Does anybody have experience with SP3a applied to a Virtual SQL Server 2000, installed on a Windows…
2 replies
hey, how do i create an sql script to create a table? foreignkeys, constraints, owner, etc. i want …
3 replies
Hi, I have restored master from Productionon to our development machine loads of times and document…
6 replies
Help, I have a query like SELECT... WHERE COD IN (6000 itens). This query take 1 minute and my…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
5 replies
I have a SQL 2000 Server on Win 2k all fully service packed. Here is my problem. I have a database …
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,256 through 264,270 (of 284,169 total)