Viewing 15 topics - 264,241 through 264,255 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I was recently handed a win2k server with Developer Edition installed. I am trying to locate …
2 replies
I just have .mdf and .ldf files with me. Can i restore data onto sql7 using those files. How d…
3 replies
I'm pretty new to DB design but am trying to write a project to help me learn. I have some ge…
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.quest.com/quest_central/sq…
1 replies
I am looking for an optimal way to pivot some data. Source Data ==================== database_nam…
11 replies
We are facing an issue when exporting the report output to an excel. Ouput looks like garbled chara…
3 replies
Hello I need to export some reports to excel 2000 format. The included export feature produces fil…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
4 replies
I have a set (batch) of tranasctions which I am trying to insert in to the DB. I want to know if it…
1 replies
MSG 7635 Level 16 State 1 Procedure sp_fulltext_database The Microsoft Search Service cannot be adm…
2 replies
Hi all ! I need to find which rows have the same values in 4 columns in 1 table ? What is the SQL s…
7 replies
How can I connect to MS ACCESS database without using alias (CBuilder, BDE). I write: db->DriverNam…
1 replies
I want to create a trace for the profiler for index tuning. What is the best template and/or event …
1 replies
Hello All! I would like you to help me with syntax to restore the database Here is my situation I h…
2 replies
Hi All, I'm Subhash and I have a problem in using SQL Debugger. Right now, it starts debugger but…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,241 through 264,255 (of 284,169 total)