Viewing 15 topics - 264,136 through 264,150 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I am working as a SQL DBA for last 3 years. I am planning to take MCDBA exams. But before that i…
11 replies
Hi team, I got stuck with, a whole other persons workload for probably the next 3 weeks. He left wi…
2 replies
Can anyone tell me how to determine the collation sequence of SQL Server 7. Using EM, my SQL Server…
1 replies
We have two Web apps (one for Order entry and one for Reporting) that both point to the same databa…
1 replies
Get this message in log. The log file for database 'tempdb' is full. Back up the transaction log fo…
3 replies
Received the following errors when trying to backup databases using a DB main. plan.... …
7 replies
I have a field in a table of type bit called MyField. I want to ensure that no more than …
3 replies
Im trying to pass a string using C# to a stored procedure, yet it only registers one letter of my s…
3 replies
I'm having a difficult time with this cross-tab query. Any help appreciated. Data is: ID Word…
1 replies
I can't seem to interpret the BOL's description of how to Add a Primary Key Constraint on a temp ta…
2 replies
Hello all, I wonder if there is a better way to handle the following data structure: I have an orig…
3 replies
Though the subject looks like it might be off-topic, I'll try to keep it on topic. Basically,…
2 replies
Can somebody please give me the correct syntax to return the first 50 records using a SELECT Statem…
2 replies
Hi! I have two-node cluster on Windows 2000 Adv Server sp4. There are two instanses of MS SQL…
1 replies
I can't seem to get bcp to generate "pipe/vertical bar" delimited fields in my text file that I'm u…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,136 through 264,150 (of 284,169 total)