Viewing 15 topics - 264,121 through 264,135 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
**EDIT wow, just noticed that chopped off half my post and my whole question....here's goes again..…
7 replies
Can anyone tell me the best way I can move my db's sql 2000 from Server A(old one) to the serve b (…
2 replies
Good Morning. I have transactional replication running in production and test environments (SQL 200…
3 replies
Hi, I have a database that is used in two countries A and B. The database (DB) is now in count…
3 replies
Is is possible to execute a DTS package or .sql file from a command prompt using some utility progr…
3 replies
Hello Database people... I have a problem with full text indexing where the catalogs will no…
3 replies
I everybody, I have to compare two sql databases and need a good, simple and FREE tool. Any su…
9 replies
Hello I have a problem for whivh i require a single querry,plzz try to help. In postgres or My SQl…
3 replies
As per our client requirement we have to lock the database user,is it possible any how our applicat…
1 replies
HI. I'm about to take the dive and JUST DO IT, install service pack 3 on our test server ! Fro…
3 replies
how do i declare a query inside a stored procedure, this is silly i know, but i was trying this for…
2 replies
i'm maintaining a sql database that i designed and built, and running an Access front end interface…
3 replies
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum but i am a newbie to this. Currently i have created some store…
1 replies
Hi All, My site has been running on a dedicated PIII 1.1GHz 512MB RAM 40GB IDE Win2K server connect…
11 replies
Can someone please help. My data like this: Product MA7017A-T-TR-014 MA7017A-T-TR How can I write a…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,121 through 264,135 (of 284,169 total)