Viewing 15 topics - 264,106 through 264,120 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is it possible to (hopefully easily) change the edition of SQL Server installed on a server? …
1 replies
Any suggestions on the best way to move SQL Server 6.5 logins to another server? "Keep Your Stick …
1 replies
I am using the following xp_sendmail command in an Execute SQL Task within a DTS Package. USE Mast…
1 replies
What data type supports 2000 characters or more? I have tried varchar and nvarchar with the length …
4 replies
Hi all, I'm learning T-SQL at the moment and find the materials I've been using don't have a lot of…
2 replies
Can you declare a cursor fast-forward within a cursor? I need to get a group of records. Then…
6 replies
I am trying to complete a very simple VB .NET app which will allow a client to add, remove and do s…
1 replies
Hi, I am working on a VB project that involves retrieval of data from two Sql Server databas…
2 replies
I have a table that has the following information StockCode, NetSalesValue, GlYear, GlPeriod What I…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
Hi, I have a DTS package which exports a table to a Flat File .txt I executed the package to…
4 replies
Hi everyone I have to dump SQL server database to MS Access on the fly. I know that DTS is one solu…
7 replies
Hi, I have a stored procedure that creates an issue in a case management system. The stored procedu…
4 replies
Hi Newbie to this area. All PRO, please help! I am working on a project where I could "replicate" o…
2 replies
How to Update Linked tables. I Want to update alarmconfig table where Linked table. My problem is f…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,106 through 264,120 (of 284,169 total)