Viewing 15 topics - 264,091 through 264,105 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I've got a copy of a production database in the DMZ that's available for web access and I nee…
5 replies
Hi I am trying to disable a transactional replication on a server but its giving this error m…
3 replies
Hi everyone... I´m trying to compact my log database file using dbcc shrinkfile but nothin hap…
2 replies
Hiya Guys, I'm new to these forums hopefully this is the right place and you can help.. I…
1 replies
I am trying to find other causes for a database coming up with the Suspect status on sql 2000. …
2 replies
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to change the default value of a field using T-SQL? …
1 replies
I have a server running WIN2k / SQL 2K Enterprise Edition SP3a applied and the SQL Perf counters re…
2 replies
Hi i am in different city in different domain with some firewalls in company but i have to access m…
3 replies
I am trying to utilize the Sum() function to create a calculated member tha ultimately gives me the…
5 replies
I am new to replication, but I'm learning fast. I'm tring to setup a database for Me…
4 replies
Hi all i'm having some problems, i have a trigger on a sensitive table, therefore i need to lo…
2 replies
Dear all, Im quite new to SQL Server 2000 Replication. but i know some bascis. I have a Central Da…
2 replies
Hi. I forget password of sa. I want some tips or another process for conecting to Server. Th…
4 replies
server "A" and Server "b" Sever "c" in same LAN AND NEED TO CREATE&nb…
2 replies
Are there any issues with running sql server 6.5 on windows 2003? Thanks Bill
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,091 through 264,105 (of 284,169 total)