Viewing 15 topics - 264,031 through 264,045 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I linked a DB2 database to my sql server with sp_addlinkedserver 'srv1.MYDOMAIN.com', 'DB2', 'MSDAS…
2 replies
I've sent a large MDB to a client and set the Startup options to prevent them from seeing the datab…
2 replies
Hello, I have searched the forums but can't quite find the answer. I have an Access2K front-…
8 replies
I'm looking to run an audit of the tables that are accessed within a specific database. I'd like to…
3 replies
Due to the high number of poorly performing queries that are run on my servers on a daily basis I i…
7 replies
Hello All Is there a way to export the code / the single package from DTS? I want to be able t…
2 replies
Hi all.======= ERROR MESSAGE ==================Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80…
8 replies
Being newish to SQL Server I hope someone can help. In a table I store dates as integers. I a…
4 replies
I have a question I hope someone maybe able to point me in the right direction. We just recen…
3 replies
I need to create a trigger Remark_trig, that should b provoked when my data is inserted in a table…
3 replies
I have a dB with the following schema: PersonName, Year, Month1, Month2, Month3 ... Month12. (Each …
4 replies
Hi I have a SQL server 2000 sp3 - Datacentre platform with the following.. If there is an open tra…
3 replies
Hi, Is there any tool, to read the transaction log file?Please explain. Rgds., Balaji
4 replies
The Following gives theses errors in query analyzer (or anything I run the SQL in) Server: Msg 107,…
5 replies
I would like to know the execution flow of a CASE statement. As the code processes, if a…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,031 through 264,045 (of 284,169 total)