Viewing 15 topics - 264,046 through 264,060 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, MSSQL2000 w/SP3 using Query Analyzer Can the ALTER DATABASE command be used against M…
1 replies
I have a brand new server - Dell 4cpu, Windows 2003 standard with one raid 10 disk. The server is s…
1 replies
I would like to use an Access 97 table in a linked server to update a table in my SQL database…
2 replies
I have created a matrix report that has a drill down on the rows. The drill down works great …
4 replies
I installed the evaluation of Reporting Services. I would like to replace our current reporting pac…
2 replies
Hello, everyone. We have a very interesting problem. Fortunately, this was happened with test datab…
4 replies
Windows 2000 sp 3, sql 7.0 sp 4 has the following error: Unable to load sql server odbc driver reso…
2 replies
We have a comma delimited flat file that updates once every minute. I'd like to copy the data in th…
6 replies
Hi, I need to import data from a file generated by Oracle as Full Database Export. I tried&nb…
5 replies
Does anyone have a relatively easy way to determine how much memory a SQL 2k, sp3 server should hav…
2 replies
Hi, Does anyone know if the order in which you define columns within a table has an impact on perfo…
2 replies
I have two tables (below) where I need to derive two queries from these tables. I'm a little …
1 replies
HI. I know you can clean up your indexes by doing a dbcc indexdefrag. Is there anything similiar to…
4 replies
As far as i read on the net using temp table increase the execution time of the procedure, but my c…
5 replies
Our IT Network team have changed over to Active Directory without telling us. All our integrated se…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,046 through 264,060 (of 284,169 total)