Viewing 15 topics - 264,016 through 264,030 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to create an xml document from relational data. Using FOR XML EXPLICIT I can get it to…
2 replies
I have a stored procedure that accepts 6 parameters and returns a table. How can I execute th…
1 replies
I created a stored procedure called CustomerDetails, which has fields for EmpLName, EmpFName, EmpMI…
5 replies
Can anyone point me to a UDF which would emulate the IIF() function available in other systems (e.g…
8 replies
Hi, I'm having a problem with a SQL Server view linked in Access: CREATE TABLE dbo.MyTable( emp_no…
7 replies
hi, i have been preparing for mcsd trak and i have studied some books now i am looking for best and…
1 replies
Hi, I need to import data from a file generated by Oracle Full DB Export utility. Can I use&nb…
1 replies
Does anyone know the Transact SQL command for SQL Server 6.5 to determine the last time a table was…
2 replies
I am new to SQL administration. I have a Transaction log that has grown to over 34 GB. …
8 replies
Might seem like a silly question, but there is a dts package exporting data from a table to test.xl…
4 replies
Hello, I am trying to output data from my sql table to an excel spreadsheet and send it by ema…
2 replies
Hoping someone can either help me or point me in the right place: Just a little history: I need to …
2 replies
my sql server service is getting 100% of cpu usage and very very slow. it is a dual processors and …
5 replies
Team, How can I determine which MDAC version is installed on a particular client machine? ByeGabor
6 replies
Sometime ago I had several files appear in the Data directory (where all of the Database files are …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,016 through 264,030 (of 284,169 total)