Viewing 15 topics - 264,001 through 264,015 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
----- Edit: Nevermind - we resolved it.
3 replies
I have a SQL Server 7.0. I wish to move the secondary data files associated with a huge databa…
1 replies
After trying to set up linked servers, using Windows Authentication, and failing, I deleted th…
1 replies
I have a DB on a server, the DB is roughly 50gig, being a good DBA I split it across several drives…
3 replies
Hi, I am trying to bcp in data, but the data we bcp out from some other system seems to have some p…
2 replies
Dear Friends, This is the requirement. I have taken bcpout by using raw parameter and convert this …
2 replies
I would like to UPDATE a table (table_1) with values from another table (table_2). Here is th…
3 replies
Hi all. Desperately need help for the following scenario:- I am trying to produce XML documents fro…
2 replies
Hi, I am passing arguments into a stored procedure within an XML document. I am…
3 replies
I'm curious if anyone knows how a table somehow became, I guess, corrupt. A program could no longer…
6 replies
Have a proc that I want to perform selection on a value only if specified in the proc parameter. Th…
4 replies
The WHERE clause in my DELETE statement failed because the subquery has an error. But instead of th…
15 replies
I am working on outputting XML from T-SQL, and have gotten to the point where my output is pretty m…
2 replies
Hi, We install SQL SERVER 2000 sp3a on a win2003 cluster It's an active-active cluster with 2 insta…
2 replies
Can anyone point me to UDF's that emulate these useful functions in other systems (e.g. VFP)?  …
14 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,001 through 264,015 (of 284,169 total)