Viewing 15 topics - 263,986 through 264,000 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Urgent help required please... I am having big problems with a View within our Database. At the…
8 replies
I would like to make a .bat file. This .bat file will generate a database and all the database obje…
2 replies
Greetings. I'm migrating to SQL Server 2000 from various Linux DBs, and I've just attempted my firs…
4 replies
I've a clustered SQL 7.0 on a NT 4.0 Enterprise edition. Several weeks ago, the server starte…
1 replies
Hello, MSSQL 2000 w/SP3 When I SELECT @@servername, the result is NULL. When I SELECT CONVERT(char(…
2 replies
Hi Folks, I would like to know how can i dump or truncate the log segment in my environment because…
6 replies
Hi, I am trying to figure out a way to audit SQL Server. All I want it to return is the login, logo…
5 replies
I want to create a linked server to access an Oracle database instance. I must Create an SQL*Net al…
2 replies
This is a bit of a funny one.....I have a user which is granted access to a database via an alias. …
2 replies
I can not start the sql server agent which is required for db maintenance plans etc... If I right c…
2 replies
Hi , Is there a command to show all tables in a database in sql server? Is it possible to see …
2 replies
Does any one know how I can transfer encrypted stored procedure from one server to another.? T…
2 replies
I was working within SQL-Server 2000 Service Pack 3A and my computer locked up. The only thin…
9 replies
Hello experts can any one tell me where can i find T-SQL code examples for DTS package.
2 replies
Greeting! I have a table with trend data that is usually collected on 5 second intervals, and it is…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 263,986 through 264,000 (of 284,169 total)