Viewing 15 topics - 263,926 through 263,940 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, we have about 100 users that need to pickup up a record (select ...) from many millions in a…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
5 replies
Here's the situation - simplified and trivialized of course... You have a table called Family …
3 replies
I have been accessing a server through AS for several weeks now with no problems. Both the Se…
2 replies
Hi, I have a table which includes a TEXT datatype column. I want to write an insert trigger o…
1 replies
I recently changes my windows password and with it my access to SQL Server was lost. The funny thin…
6 replies
Hi Im tying to import data from a text file to a table. This table has an identity column ([Line Nu…
1 replies
Does anyone know how to configure network options by command line (like you can do manually using S…
2 replies
I am installing 4 virtual servers in a 2-node active/passive failover cluster. Previously I have re…
2 replies
We have a 500 GB database in SQLSERVER 2000 (SAP FI module). Backing up the database (full backup)w…
1 replies
Hello All I hope that everyone is having a wonderful friday. How can I retreive all verbiage and in…
2 replies
We're going to set up a Win2003 cluster on two dual cpu with 8 GB of ram systems. I'd like to …
3 replies
I have a remote server USA having live IP having ms sql server installed. I want to attach that ser…
1 replies
I have a table which includes a TEXT datatype column. I want to write an insert trigger on the tabl…
2 replies
Can we run replication (transactional) and linked servers between two different SQL Servers on the …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 263,926 through 263,940 (of 284,170 total)