Viewing 15 topics - 263,941 through 263,955 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all can someone please help me with the following: - I am doing a select followed by a union se…
4 replies
I am trying to setup a test transactional replication between serverA (publisher and distributor) a…
2 replies
Hello, Does anyone know if SQL2000 SP3a Enterprise will work fine onWindows 2003 Enterprise Ed…
2 replies
I am doing differential backups: these are the 3 steps used However, diff backups do not seem to ge…
1 replies
I'm trying to import an Excel spreadsheet using the DTS wizard and most of the tables import fine. …
3 replies
I cannot seem to be able to connect to a named instance from one of my dev boxes. I get "does not e…
5 replies
I have Full database backup job scheduled at 02:00 every day, Differential backup every 2 hours fro…
2 replies
I have written a script that is using OPENROWSET to connect to a server with a dynamic supplied use…
2 replies
In SQL Query Analyzer, I have executed batch of statements enabling Execution plan. Now on selectio…
1 replies
Hi, All Here is my dilema.. I want to pull each ID for lastest trans_date. Data: ID &nbs…
3 replies
I have written a backup and maintenance plan for one of our clients running SQL Server 2000. …
2 replies
Is there a "CommitCount" command in T-SQL that instructs a query to commit every 'n' records as spe…
7 replies
I have query within a stored procedure which I wish to put a conditional order by on. Th…
5 replies
I have a couple of SP running every 5 minutes and onces every two month they hung and I don't get a…
1 replies
I am trying to copy a database using the export/import wizard and keep getting a 'Invalid object na…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 263,941 through 263,955 (of 284,170 total)