Viewing 15 topics - 260,221 through 260,235 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi I have a scheduled job that runs on my server everyday from 2100, and it ends about 2330. I have…
2 replies
A little help please... update Server.DB1.dbo.TABLE set D_REFRESH_FLAG = 0 where SERVER_NM = …
2 replies
I have a developer who is writing a function to mimick Oracle's LPAD function. Here is the co…
3 replies
I'm going to be writing an ASP.net app in C# that stores scanned invoice images in a database along…
1 replies
Hello ! I'm beginer in T-SQL. I want to use Table Data Type instead of Temp Table in Stored Procedu…
7 replies
Hi gurus, plz help me out! SNAPSHOT! Publisher: 1.5 GB of size. Push merge subscription.256 K full…
7 replies
I am runnning SQL7.0 on W2K. I need to restore a database and its logs. I have restored the databa…
1 replies
Hi All, Recently moved to a new position where we currently have 180 SQL Servers. To register these…
2 replies
Hi I have a small question. it can be a kind of dumb but.. i am trying to find if a processes is sl…
3 replies
We are looking into Reporting Services as a replacement for Brio. One issue I came across is …
2 replies
Today we have a cluster runnin on one node SQL Server 2K and on the other node Oracle. We have to f…
1 replies
Hi folks. I have not seen the following before: I cannot add the security group ‘…
2 replies
Hi, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SQLServer 2000 We have a series of dts pack…
2 replies
Hi, Having trouble renaming logical db files using the Microsoft described way; ALTER DATABASE dbna…
4 replies
Hi All! I have set up a merge replication over internet in a scenario where Server A has a fixed IP…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,221 through 260,235 (of 284,144 total)