Viewing 15 topics - 260,131 through 260,145 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a flat file that I need to import into an existing table and replace the data in the table. …
7 replies
Hi Guys, I have a question. We are running out of disk space on our Log drive and we need to move t…
1 replies
I am using Idera SQL Diagnostic Manager It monitors one database. The size of the DB file is…
3 replies
Hi All, We need more information about who is updating or inserting new records in the database. I …
3 replies
Hello friends, I know this issue has been talked about number of times before but after reading a n…
10 replies
Hi How i get n th row from table in ms-sql server needed sample programme
3 replies
I've recently installed the Analysis Manager on my PC and rebooted the machine after confirming tha…
2 replies
I wonder if anyone has any hints on this error? XML parsing error: System error: 265926.. Error: 66…
1 replies
I have to manage sql servers on a clustered environment, I could do with a simple book which covers…
1 replies
Having read this thread: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?forumid=8&mess…
2 replies
i want to audit transactions done to table TOrig. I created table TAudit same as TOrig in addition …
1 replies
I need to be able to set the DTSDestination column dynamically using a variable for the column name…
2 replies
On more than one occassions I needed to stop/abort a running backup job. When I stop the backup job…
5 replies
My job keeps failing due to transaction log filling up. I do not want to increase size of transacti…
2 replies
I have a query that I want to open in Pivot Table mode, so I use the code: DoCmd.OpenView "dbo.qryH…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,131 through 260,145 (of 284,144 total)