Viewing 15 topics - 260,146 through 260,160 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I was just trying to attempt the old QODs and I came across the following in the Security categ…
2 replies
Hello all, I didnt know where to put this, so i decided to put it here. I love this webpage, i onl…
1 replies
I have started getting an eventlog problem and I am unable find a source. It seems to happen random…
4 replies
I think we should encourage members to research for QOD Answer before selecting one. This site…
1 replies
Hi all, Is there a way when you create a table to have it automatically assign permissions..? Curre…
4 replies
My client wants the security of the SQL Server to be tight and he only wants the sa and other login…
1 replies
hiya, I want to copy the above from one sql2k database to another.I tried copying and pastin…
6 replies
Hello, I have a stored procedure that I wrote that dynamically creates unmatched table queries on t…
6 replies
where can i get sql server2005, for download purpose, i want to use it for practise, just want to k…
3 replies
I have a problem here , I'm hoping someone can pass on some SQL knowledge to help me.. I'm using dy…
1 replies
I have the following query select name,size,maxsize,filename from sysaltfiles where size > (maxs…
4 replies
I have backed up the master, model and msdb from our live server and managed to restore on my test …
5 replies
Some time ago I designed a series of intranet pages which could query any object in a database and …
2 replies
Some previous DBA created a database with two files + log. The allocated file sizes are 400MB …
3 replies
While refering the updated books online of sql server 2000 ..: Transact sql reference…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,146 through 260,160 (of 284,144 total)