Viewing 15 topics - 260,116 through 260,130 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Good morning guys and gals, We would like to rename the server that house our SQL server. It is a W…
3 replies
Hello, I've been asked to replicate my databases (about 30G) to an offsite location for the sole pu…
2 replies
The Data Warehouse team decided to use Hungarian notation on their SQL Server database (they aren't…
13 replies
I have managed to register the primary node of an active/active cluster within Enterprise Manager b…
1 replies
Hello Everyone! We are going to re-install SQL Server 2000 and I was wondering how I could save my …
4 replies
If one has defined server aliases within the client network utility on a server, how are these reco…
2 replies
We're having a problem with a SQL Server 2000 Enterprise server rebooting while running script…
3 replies
I have an issue at a client site that is driving me nuts. Once a week (not always at the same time)…
4 replies
Folks I am running our corporate server with 4 x 700mhz cpu's, 2.5gig RAM, and approximately 400 g…
5 replies
Is there a configurable parameter in SQL Server 2000 that can be set to disconnect an inactive…
2 replies
Hi all, I've written a program using VB6 and SQL2000. When I run the program the memory amount …
6 replies
Hi all, I have written a program using vb6 and SQL 2000. The program run day by day and it make the…
8 replies
We are running SQL2000 and encountered over 7000 errors, similar to those below, when running CHECK…
2 replies
Hi, SQL 2005 database engine supports Up to 50 instances in Enterprise Edition. What does this mean…
3 replies
Howzit . Is there a way to check in the system tables what a database's initial creation size was ?…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,116 through 260,130 (of 284,144 total)