Viewing 15 topics - 260,101 through 260,115 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
i was wondering if anyone can help me with some code.. I need to grab some data from a table in in…
2 replies
As a result of my desire to get SQL LiteSpeed to behave in the same way a SQL maintenance plan does…
4 replies
Hello Everyone, I am trying to find out if it is necessary to use fully qualified names for adhoc s…
17 replies
Hi i m new to Sql server i m having two table like this format CLIENT - table da…
2 replies
We typically revoke the sysadmin role from this account on our instances but I'm running into a pro…
3 replies
Hello, I'm trying to determine if tempdb requires RAID 1 .... if tempdb becomes unavaialable, ie: s…
1 replies
Hello all, my names Jonah. I've just started getting into SQL 7 and have been presented with many p…
3 replies
We have a system which has been running on Access with built in access forms etc. We now want to (f…
6 replies
Hello everyone, I have a domain user who has login to two different sql servers. I add a linked se…
5 replies
Hello Guys, I'm using ADO VB program to write data into SQL. I see that the date is formatted 'YYYY…
2 replies
Hi all... I'm experiencing an issue that I really do not understand. I have the following PROC.&nbs…
5 replies
Hi, We need to transer our databases from codepage 850 to 1252. We have succesfully transfered all …
2 replies
Hi guys Quick question for you......I need some recommendations for a text book. I have novice/inte…
7 replies
Can someone help me with an example of a quick script to update a column of a table that is a name …
3 replies
Hi, Can anyone advise the best practice for using filegroups and multiple files. I have a server wi…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,101 through 260,115 (of 284,144 total)