Viewing 15 topics - 259,891 through 259,905 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have been tasked with querying one of the "payment" tables in our database to pull the mos…
3 replies
Hi, Is there a way to find out if a constraint status is disabled or enabled? Is there a system tab…
1 replies
Hi , Please do suggest me a best solution for my prob. '******************************…
1 replies
I would like to know the differences between SQL Server Enterprise edition and Standard edition, ma…
3 replies
Can some kind person please put me out of my misery and tell me if Microsoft's Visual Source s…
5 replies
A new version of the SQL Health and History tool has been released. http://www.microsoft.com/downl…
3 replies
platform: Win 2k Server, MSSQL server2k std edition: Log on to SQL server as local admin, create a …
3 replies
Has anyone heard of a way to downgrade a SQL Server 2000 Enterprise edition server to a SQL Server …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum
1 replies
All the necessary infomation is on as below. http://www.fool.com/fooljobs/JobDescription.asp?did=50…
4 replies
Hello, We have several SQL servers of varying sizes and we have some issues with the current backup…
9 replies
I have a SQL server table that has a text(16) field which is updated with a huge …
5 replies
Hello, Is there a way to make sure that the replication agents are running…
5 replies
I have a script that used to run fine, except today, I get surprised by the following mysterious pr…
6 replies
I've been seeing this question a lot but haven't seen an answer that meets my needs. The thing I ge…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,891 through 259,905 (of 284,145 total)