Viewing 15 topics - 259,876 through 259,890 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
One of my VB.Net programs would not connect to SQL Server. I get the following error when I try to …
5 replies
Hi, I've written about 10 DTS Packages and I have a few questions. DTS Fetch Buffer Size and…
3 replies
Hi Should the width part be specified for the Procedure parameters? I have procedure that takes a c…
2 replies
i am writing a report that needs to do the following: show all records in a table that have a remov…
3 replies
I am completely unfamiliar with cursors but I think I need one now. I am going through BOL...…
4 replies
Hi All, I want to know about the scan(Index/table) and seek methods , how they are differ in…
1 replies
hi, i don't this is the right place to post this message. Whatever, i need help from here. i'…
2 replies
Hi, I have a following problem: I created views on Oracle tables using OPENQUERY but for some reaso…
1 replies
Have never had any problems with SQL Server until this week when we've been getting the "SQL server…
2 replies
SQL 7.0 I have triggers on some tables that write to an activity log whenever data is changed. This…
5 replies
Does anybody know if there is anyway to use SQL 2000 function CHECKSUM(Param1,Param2.., etc) in SQL…
1 replies
Hi All! Iam using MSDE as my DB for a desktop application designed to run on Win2K,XP. What i…
2 replies
Trying to generate SQL 7 scripts using SQL2k scptxfr.exe. The Create table DDL that is generated fr…
1 replies
I have table order(orderid (identity), orderdate) and table orderDetail (orderDetailID…
2 replies
I need to disable/remove master/model/msdb to test our backup/restore system databases. I kno…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,876 through 259,890 (of 284,145 total)