Viewing 15 topics - 259,786 through 259,800 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am Curious if it is possible to have the smiley face icon things not automagically appear in …
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
13 replies
Hi Guys, I want to know how to delete duplicate records from a table in a single query in sq…
1 replies
Hello, I have a problem here. I have started with a new company and they are pretty set in their wa…
16 replies
Does anyone have a good way, code examples, plan in place about how they go about executing MDX to …
2 replies
I need to be able update all the rows in Table using information from another Table and a Formula. …
3 replies
I'm not sure this can be achieved, but I am so close that I think it must be possible. I have two t…
2 replies
Hi guys Need your help once more. I am running two Sps from my Java program(Weblogic server) …
3 replies
We are runing an application that call a stored procedure in SQL Server 2000. Sometimes, the applic…
4 replies
Hello All, I just took over administration of a SQL Server 2000 box and am trying to tidy up the se…
13 replies
Hi, We have a server pair MF-SI01 and MF-SI02 running SQL Server 2000 SP3, where we have set up a p…
3 replies
When I try to shrink the log file for my databases I am getting following message. Cannot shrink lo…
10 replies
Hi All, I am a new user of SQL SERVER 2000. I have an application where I have to retrieve intermed…
4 replies
I have a stored procedure that inserts a record into a table that has a trigger setup for Inserts. …
4 replies
I am experimenting with distributed partition view. My configuration is made up of 3 servers. 1. On…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,786 through 259,800 (of 284,146 total)