Viewing 15 topics - 259,771 through 259,785 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
SQL Server 2000 Transactional Replication in QA environment New column is not showing up in the sub…
2 replies
Hi, Can any one let me know,how do i migrate exsisting DTS in sql server 2000 to sql server 2005. T…
2 replies
I would like to luck a sql user account at SQL database.
1 replies
I have a W2K server with SQL2000 (SP3). When I run 'select @@version' the output is: Microsof…
2 replies
hi I have a very large database with several stored procedures. now, I need to find a…
3 replies
Hi sql gurus, i have setup merge and bi directional transactional replication between 3 serve…
1 replies
Respected Friend I am Msc Last year student and my project is to replicate data between two…
1 replies
Our transaction log backups are failing. The only error I could find said that there was not …
5 replies
In my backup plan, I perform a transaction log backup every hour at 5 minutes past the hour. …
2 replies
Hi All, I have a DTS package which suddenly started to fail! The DTS package contains initial steps…
2 replies
Hi, I am accessing a table in a SQL Server 2k database that does not have a Unique Key Value for ea…
1 replies
Hi, I have 2 SQLServer2000 Servers with Transaction Replication between them. I have the following …
3 replies
Hi folks. I have a SQL Server 2000 database, published using merge replication. The subscribers are…
1 replies
Dear all, I have 2 SQL server runing in different subnet. One SQL server is configure as a publishe…
1 replies
I have a question for you guys. We have replication trans/snap between 2/3 databases..pretty standa…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,771 through 259,785 (of 284,146 total)